Thursday, April 23, 2009

Kota Salak undercover: Night live in Sidempuan( west coast note 2)

Padang Sidempuan is used to be a transit small city, but now it is growing very fast and one of the most important cities across the west coast of North Sumatera. May be, as a transit city, it is still preserving the legacy of its function as used to be; a place of pleasure for the exhausted travelers…

Last night, after tired by some activities all the day, I and friends went to a night club in the city looking for a fresh air, the first time for me to see night live of sidempuan. A bit shocked that a small city likes sidempuan has so many 24 hours night clubs/discotique complemented by many short time hotels. We decided to go to one of them. People around were quite a bit attracted by the fancy car brought by my friend there. Looks like show off. Some sexy girls approached.

My friend asked some beers while looking for a nice place to sit, adding a question if they have the best girls they have there. Realizing that he (not sure he or she, I thought she was sissy) had some special guests that night, she said yes and being busy by sending texts. Ya, only in a few minutes two girls come and sitting near us. They were, like I guessed who was mentioned as the best at the discotique. The blurred light made my vision was not really clear to recognize them until they were really close to us.

But it was shocked me secondly. The two were kids! I guessed, even though they denied, one was, expected, about 13 years old, and the other one was about 14 years old. That was clear to me by seeing their faces. I told to my friend that it was a child trafficking. The sissies surrounded told that they were the best at the discotique!!. I was trying to open a conversation with them why they were there. Was it truly about economic matters or other things?

Difficult to understand but that was reality at the small city, and even well known as ‘religious city’, Sidempuan. I went back home at 2 am, with a lot of anxiety in my head. Hope God helps them escaping from that hll city.

King, Saturday, April 11, 2009

Free Hit Counters

Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

No comments: