Friday, April 03, 2009

Iwishfridaytoday

I am waiting for Friday every day. but it seems quiet far away, even badly seems like Monday every day. I love Friday coz it entails so many fun stuffs. Everything. Neither Friday is the last day of work every week, nor every Friday 5 pm is the schedule for futsal, or even the nearest day to wait premier league, or becoz every Friday going to tanjung anom, seeing the running river around, and the village setting there. I wrote this note in Wednesday, needs one more night to get Friday.

But ya, tonight, feels like Friday.Not becoz of them all. But really, I like Friday, for now. I mean it. This is new in my life. I want Friday, the only day I need. I dunno for tomorrow. I wish Friday with me today.

King, 2. 25 hours after Wednesday night. Thursday, March 26, 2009.

Free Hit Counters

Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

No comments: